
I used the same idea for my power point that I did for my inspiration project. I think teaching kids how to write a research paper is a good topic to use a visual device, like power point. It is easy to keep their attention by including pictures and having bullet points of what the important things for them to include are. Overall, I think the power point is an excellent way to visually show information and make it easy for the students to remember and understand what you are teaching.
Peripherals such as the printer are very useful when it comes to computers. Without the printer, we would not be able have physical documentation of the things we see online. It is also a good way to save information- if you print it out you do not have to be worried about losing it if your computer crashes. Another awesome advantage of technology is being able to include audio into your power points and things on the computer for students who may be visually impaired.
I took a computer class in middle school, so I was relatively familiar with power point and how to use it. However the program has added a lot of things over the years and it was nice to be reacquainted with it and learn some new tricks. Copying and pasting is making things a lot easier in terms of creating games and using shapes. I can definitely see myself using power point to do fun educational things for my class like Jeopardy and a storybook.
No comments:
Post a Comment