In our project we could use a WebQuest. The students are in middle school and our project is for an english class. We can have them use a WebQuest to look up other commonly used words to add to out Wikispace. There are any pages on the Wikispace, each with a different topic. We could have the students get in to groups and have each person in the group work on adding to a different page using the internet to find information.
I think this is a good example of a WebQuest because it has a very creative topic. The students have to pretend they are aliens from another planet and are looking for the best place to live. They have to go through and look at the different climates of desert vs city and the different lifestyles there and decide where they would want to live.
This past week I learned how to use Wikispace a lot more in depth than I did before. For our group project we are using it and we began to edit it and figure out how to use it. I became much more comfortable with the site and we even got creative adding discussion pages to go along with some of our information!
Post #10
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment