Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog #9

I really like our project so far. It is definitely making me put to use the things I have learned in this class. We are doing a Wikispace for the students of Fairview Elementary. It is a really cool way for the students to improve their writing and read each other's work. It is all online so it is interesting for them and will help them learn better.
This week I have contributed to my team by going to meet with the teacher to discuss the things she would like us to include in our project. I have also done my assigned pages and made them appealing to middle school students. I have included discussion questions as well to make sure they understand the assignment.
This week I have learned to be more comfortable with Wikispace and can do many things on it that I could not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment